Kepler is a cloud-based application that provides metrics and intuitive analytics on your meetings and monitors the health of your Solstice deployment. Capturing the data behind how your deployment is used provides key insights that allow you to adapt your meeting spaces to respond to workplace demands and improve the efficiency and utilization of those spaces. By monitoring your deployment, Kepler can alert you to any technical issues so they can be resolved before impacting meeting productivity, which contributes to a seamless and enjoyable experience for your end-users.
Once your Kepler account is created, you simply connect your Solstice Pods to the application using your Solstice dashboard. Kepler then begins collecting data from the Pods and monitoring them in real-time.
Specs and Requirements
- Available for all Enterprise Edition Solstice Pods version 3.4 or later.
- Solstice Pods must have internet access and active Solstice Subscription.
- The Solstice Dashboard on version 3.4 or later.
How to Set Up a Kepler Account and Onboard Your Pods
- Open the Solstice Dashboard.
- From the list of your Solstice instances, select the Pod displays you wish to connect to Kepler.
- Go to the Kepler tab, then click Connect. A list of your selected displays appears.
- If needed, select or remove additional displays, then click Next.
- Read through the terms of service. If you agree to the terms listed, select the Agree checkbox, then click Next.
- Enter your email address, then click Next. If no Kepler account is associated with the email address entered, a prompt to create your password displays.
- Enter a password, confirm the password, then click Next. A notification confirming the displays have been added to your Kepler account appears.
- Click anywhere on the notification to proceed.
- Click the My Account link to be directed to the Kepler login page via a web browser.
After you log in to your Kepler account, you can begin to configure alerts, monitor the health of your deployment in real-time, and invite additional users to join. You can also organize your Pods into categories, such as huddle rooms or conference rooms, to glean deeper insights into their usage.
For more information on how to use Kepler, see our Kepler Quickstart Guide.