Compare Solstice to wePresent
Solstice is a software-based wireless presentation system. Solstice is installed on commodity hardware to allow any number of users to wirelessly share content to a display.
Features: Solstice vs. wePresent
Solstice Unlimited – $999
(any number of users, Pod or Software-only)
Solstice Small Group Edition – $799
(4 simultaneous users, Pod or Software-only)
Who’s it for?
Solstice is the perfect wireless collaboration solution for classrooms, conference rooms, or any meeting space with a display. Solstice allows for flexible deployment coupled with enterprise-class features for security, network deployment, and IT management.
Solstice can be deployed on existing corporate and campus networks. The Solstice Pod can be deployed as a standalone Wireless Access Point when network access is not available.
Solstice is a multiple-award-winning collaboration solution that delivers:
- A new standard for BYOD collaboration
- Unlimited simultaneous sharing to the display in the room via existing WiFi or Ethernet
- No proprietary hardware required
- Centralized IT management of all Solstice displays in the enterprise
- Easy to update when new features become available
- Support for Windows, Apple and Android devices
- Video and other media streamed live to the display
- Changes made to content visible on screen in real time
- Dynamic access control for presentations, meeting moderation, or open collaboration
- Display-side control with multi-touch support
- iPad and iPhone mirroring (software version)