centralized IT management and control for solstice endpoints
The Solstice Dashboard for Enterprise Edition provides IT administrators the ability to manage all Solstice Enterprise Edition Pods and Windows Software licenses on a network from a Windows 7, 8 or 10 PC – or the Dashboard can be installed on multiple PCs to enable multiple members of the IT team to manage the Solstice deployment. The Solstice Dashboard exposes all configuration, control, and integration options for the Solstice Enterprise Edition Pods and Windows Software licenses, and allows that functionality to to be applied to multiple Solstice displays simultaneously on a one-to-many basis.
- centralized one-to-many management
- configure network and security options
- view licensing and manage updates
- bulletin and emergency messaging
- usage monitoring and analytics
- fully customizable Solstice display welcome screens
- comprehensive 3rd party integration API
- assign display discovery tags
- Quality of Service (QoS) support
The Solstice Dashboard software itself is free to download and can be used to manage Enterprise Edition Pods and Windows Software licenses.
- Solstice Unlimited Enterprise Edition – $1299
unlimited users, Solstice software & Solstice Pod
- Solstice SGE Enterprise Edition – $1099
up to 4 users, Solstice software & Solstice Pod
Who’s it for?
The Solstice Dashboard provides IT managers the ability to centrally manage and control all Solstice Enterprise Edition endpoints across the corporate or campus network.
The Solstice Dashboard enables a broad range of network and security features, as well as giving IT managers the ability to configure these features, including encryption of Solstice network traffic, use of web proxies, restriction of network resource utilization, and much more.