See Solstice Live at InfoComm 2017
the largest AV Technology Show in North America
Mersive is excited to announce Solstice will be on display live at InfoComm 2017 in the Mersive booth #3071 in the middle of the UCC hall on the show floor. Come by our booth anytime for a Solstice demo, or you can schedule an individual/group demo time before the show.
Want to win a Solstice Pod? Stop by one of our events!
Don’t forget to register for our CTS-accredited training! Click here to sign up.
Solstice 3.0 with Multi-Room will be newly-released and live in action at InfoComm 2017, so stop by to see how the newest version of Solstice enables collaboration in ways that have never been possible before.
Solstice Multi-Room extends in-room, content-rich collaboration to multiple locations throughout the enterprise. Multi-Room gives you the ability to tie displays together across a network, allowing users the ability to start and join sessions anywhere there is a Pod. With this collaborative infrastructure in place, all Solstice features are available to all participants regardless of location. In addition, Multi-Room includes new features that focus on enhancing collaboration across multiple locations.
New features include:
- Starting Sessions. Users connected to a Pod can click ‘start session’ within the client at any point while collaborating in-room to start a multi-room session. This means no disconnecting, deleting of shared content, or impacting the layout in-room in order to start a multi-room session – just a continuation of the same meeting in multiple places.
- Multi-Room Discovery. Solstice directory service allows users to view and request to join all ongoing multi-room sessions using the Solstice client.
- Invites. By clicking the ‘invite’ button within the client, a simple welcome message and unique URL for the session are securely generated. Users only need to email this information to the meeting distribution list, allowing them to join the ongoing session without having to remember/enter complex room codes.
- Voice Registration Field. When starting a session users can enter voice dial-in info into the client. Solstice will parse and present this dial-in info to users joining, whether its a conference number and pin, video conference URL, or a cell phone number.
- Solstice Chat. The Solstice chat window supports direct texting to other meeting groups when joined in a multi-room session. No need to pre-manage user groups.
Not going to InfoComm this year? No problem. Contact us to request a Solstice Multi-Room demo.