Solstice Software Maintenance
Solstice software maintenance provides access to new features and improvements via software updates after the initial purchase date. A current software maintenance plan is also required for technical support from our Solstice experts.
Solstice Pods or software licenses with expired software maintenance will need to renew in order to access the latest software updates.
One year of maintenance is included with the original purchase of Solstice Pod* or software license. Extended software maintenance is available at a discounted rate when purchased up front or for 20% of the original purchase price annually.
To learn more about how to renew, co-terming options, or to find out if your Solstice software maintenance is current – please reach out to us.
Contact Us >>
*A one-year hardware warranty is also included with the purchase of a Solstice Pod.
Don’t miss out on the newest Solstice features!
Solstice 3.0 (July 2017) //
Multi-Room allows Solstice Pods in multiple locations on your network to collaborate in a single, unified session. Content from any user in any location will be synced in real-time across each participating location.
Solstice 3.1 (December 2017) //
Room Scheduling via Calendar Integration
Room scheduling integrates with Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 to automatically maintain an updated room calendar. This also includes calendar support for any 3rd party calendar system via the Solstice OpenControl API.
Solstice 3.2 (February 2018) //
Support for 5 New Languages
In addition to updated Japanese translations, international language support has been added to include French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Chinese Traditional.
Other Recently Added Features
- Redesigned welcome screen featuring up to 6 different customizable background images
- Easy to view ‘In-Use’ or ‘Available’ indicators in Solstice apps so that users can find open rooms for ad-hoc meetings.
- A straightforward display of upcoming meetings during the day gives users a simple way to know when a room may be used/empty.
- OpenControl API has several new REST calls including:
- Custom RSS feeds and message tickers on the welcome screen
- Emergency broadcast messaging
- Checking for and initiating software updates
- Solstice Support for Miracast
To learn more about recent features, check out the Solstice release notes >>
Renew Maintenance >>