App-free, browser-based sharing
Share content to a Solstice-connected display using your web browser – no app download or install required.
- Provides another easy sharing option for guest and occasional users who cannot install the Solstice app.
- Works with Chrome and Firefox browsers on most laptop devices.
- Enables Chromebook and Linux users to share to Solstice.
Solstice Video Conferencing Integration
Create a unified meeting experience between in-room and remote participants by integrating any video conferencing service with Solstice’s wireless content sharing capabilities.
- Bridge any video conferencing service to Solstice from a user’s laptop.
- Start the meeting in one step, and share the Solstice in-room display with remote participants.
- In-room participants can continue to simultaneously share HD and 4k content using Solstice.
- Wirelessly connect to in-room cameras, microphones, and speakers, for a seamless video conferencing experience.
Easily design and operate active learning classrooms and other interactive spaces with our multi-screen video routing solution.
- Software-enabled video switching for multi-screen environments at a fraction of the cost and complexity of hardware-based solutions.
- Drag-and-drop interface for easy design, deployment, and use of multi-screen environments, particularly active learning classrooms.
- No custom hardware or specialized programming required – deploy in hours not days.
- The Active Learning API exposes active routing capabilities for integration with third-party applications.
Solstice Cloud-Based Management
Cloud-based management and analytics combined into a single portal to manage, monitor, analyze, and optimize global Solstice deployments.
- New management capabilities include configuration templates, scheduled software updates, and role-based management.
- Cloud architecture that scales to manage deployments of any size.
- Includes enterprise grade security measures.
Solstice 4.3 Adds Audio Support for HDMI Input
Solstice version 4.3 adds audio support for HDMI input on the Gen3 Pod and streamlines the first-time connection experience with expanded DNS support.
Solstice 4.2 Expands Multi-Network Support
Solstice 4.2 expands Solstice’s multi-network support from two networks to five total networks with 802.1Q VLAN tagging.
Enterprise Edition Solstice Pods (Gen2i and Gen3 only) now support IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging on the Pods’ wired Ethernet interface, enabling connectivity to up to four VLANs.
Solstice 4.0 Software and Gen 3 Hardware Platform
Solstice 4.0 combined with Gen3 hardware create a single platform for modern meeting spaces of all sizes. In this release, Mersive adds support for dual HDMI output, simultaneous HDMI-input, 4k Ultra HD, PoE+, and wireless mark-up via Solstice Ink.
Kepler is a powerful deployment monitoring and meeting analytics product designed to improve large-scale Solstice deployments. The cloud-based service streamlines ongoing oversight of Solstice deployments and provides actionable meeting analytics based on Solstice usage.