Limited Hardware Warranty
Mersive warrants its Mersive Solstice Gen3 Pod against any defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of invoice for any Gen3 Pod with an active Solstice Subscription at the time of the defect being confirmed by Mersive. If additional years of Solstice Subscription are purchased upfront, or an existing Solstice Subscription is renewed or extended, Mersive will extend the hardware warranty up to three years from the date of invoice.
Any Mersive Solstice Gen3 Pod purchased in the European Economic Area (EEA) comes with a two year hardware warranty from the date of invoice, which can be extended to three years if additional years of Solstice Subscription are purchased or renewed.
For an older generation of Mersive Pod (Gen2 and Gen2i), the warranty period is one year.
Mersive also warrants its optional Power Supply and HDMI cable against any defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of invoice.
In the event of a malfunction during the warranty period, Mersive, at its sole discretion, will replace the product to its original operating condition (using new or refurbished replacement parts) within a reasonable period of time and free of charge.
The replaced defective product, parts, and/or components shall become the property of Mersive and shall, at our request, be returned to Mersive, otherwise will be invoiced 30 days after the return material authorization number was provided.
Except where prohibited by applicable law, this warranty is nontransferable and is limited to the original purchaser and the country in which the product was purchased.
This Limited Warranty does not apply if the fault has been caused by misuse, improper handling care, electrical or mechanical abuse, abnormal operating conditions, or modification to the product.
In no event will Mersive be liable for direct, indirect, or consequential damages resulting from any defect in this product, even if Mersive has been advised of such damage.
Please verify your local state/country laws as some provisions of this warranty may not apply to you.
How to submit a warranty request:
- Contact Mersive Support here.
- A support representative will assist you in diagnosing the issue.
- Once the issue is confirmed, the support representative will initiate a replacement.
- For North America, a replacement will be shipped by Mersive.
- For LATAM, EMEA, and APAC customers, an in-region Mersive Partner will ship the replacement item.
- Mersive Support will also provide a return material authorization (RMA) number for the defective product to be returned within 30 days or it will be invoiced at its original MSRP value.
- For North America customers, a return label will be provided for returns to Mersive offices.
- For LATAM, EMEA and APAC customers, the local Mersive partner will provide instructions for return to their offices.