Mersive’s Solstice suite of products is both software and network based, so it gives our integrator partners a chance to expand their market focus from AV into the IT realm – if they haven’t already done so. Our integrator partners love our ‘AV inside the room – IT outside the room’ approach because it allows them to speak to the ‘whole’ customer and leverage the convergence of AV and IT.
Software based products are also less expensive than hardware based products and do a better job of tracking market requirements. Mersive regularly responds to customer’s feature requests with new additions to the product within 3-6 months. Critical requirements are often completed and in market in less than 3-4 week.
Solstice’s cloud presence provides integrator partners an opportunity for subscription based product sales and a source of contracted recurring revenue – and an option to give their customers an OPEX budget option.
Despite its success, Solstice is still vastly under distributed compared to Barco, Crestron and even Kramer – making our platform a unique offering and one that can provide a competitive advantage against other resellers in the market. Solstice is second only to Barco in market share and tied with Crestron depending on geo and vertical – despite having a sales force 1/10 the size of our bigger competitors.
Solstice as a collaboration platform – in addition to content sharing, Solstice also offers digital signage, highlighting/annotation tools, room calendar integration, room analytics, active learning and video conference integration. One platform – any room or meeting space.
Solstice Open Control API – Another way that Mersive supports their resellers is our API toolkit which allows Solstice to be integrated with any other technology – driving additional value add and customer loyalty.
Marketing and Sales Enablement
- Branding, Messaging, & Sales Enablement Guide: A comprehensive guide to Mersive’s latest branding and messaging guidelines, creative assets, and sales enablement resources.
- Creative Assets: Ability to easily download creative assets such as Mersive logos, imagery/photos, slide deck templates, and more.
- Partner Landing Pages available for special events upon request.
Pre & Post Sales Support
- 1:1 Sales Support from a dedicated Mersive account manager, local sales team, and customer success reps.
- Dedicated Local Sales Team Support: Expert regional sales director, channel manager, and sales engineer to assist with your sales.
- Customer Onboarding Support: from a dedicated Mersive account manager, local sales team, and customer success reps.
- Opportunities for Co-selling with Mersive’s Expert Sales Team
- Business Opportunity Referrals: Whenever possible, Mersive refers interested end-users to appropriate channel partners.
Recurring Revenue Opportunities through Solstice Subscription Sales
Solstice Subscription delivers continuous value to your customers through regular software updates. All Solstice Pods come with one year of free Subscription and partners can earn recurring revenue by selling Subscription for each subsequent year. Partners can also sell Subscription bundles upfront, increasing the margin on the sale. An active Solstice Subscription plan provides access to software updates (new features and improvements), deployment monitoring and analytics via Solstice Cloud, use of Solstice Conference, limited hardware warranty (up to 3 years, Gen3 Pods only) and Tier 1 technical support.
Competitive Product Pricing and Significant Reseller Margins
Mersive ensures our partners have competitive pricing by providing a steep discount on Solstice. In addition to our Deal Registration Program, we regularly develop and include our partners in new initiatives to help our partners accelerate Solstice sales.
Highly Discounted Demo Pod Units
We offer highly discounted Solstice Demo Pods to all partners who want additional units on hand for loaning out to customers or to be used for onsite demos. Active Learning enabled demo units are also available. With the purchase of multiple demo units, you’ll have the ability to fully demonstrate Solstice Active Learning.