New! Deployment Management (coming in April)
Enable administrators to easily deploy, manage, and monitor Solstice Pods to maximize meeting productivity at global scale.
- Batch import new pods and assign to user-defined groupings.
- Batch configure new pods using pre-defined templates.
- Give multiple users access with role-based permissions.
Scheduled Software Updates
Install scheduled over-the-air software updates for your entire Solstice deployment without disrupting room usage.
- Efficiently schedule Pod software updates outside of business hours.
- Software upgrade to new features and functionality after your purchase date.
- Access to new software releases requires current Solstice Subscription.
Meeting Analytics and Insights
Collect an invaluable dataset on how teams use meeting and learning spaces and leverage those insights to optimize utilization and productivity of those spaces.
- Collect and view data such as peak meeting hours, room usage, meeting duration, and more.
- Create user-defined categories to collect data unique to your company.
- Export data for use with third-party BI tools.
Receive proactive alerts to detect and resolve meeting room issues before they cause disruption to end users.
- Real-time data on the health and status of your Solstice deployment.
- Configurable email alerts to provide immediate notifications of specific occurrences.
- Provides administrators with the ability to act before meeting disruptions occur.
Solstice Cloud was built from the ground up with security, stability, and data integrity as top priorities.
- RSA-based encryption algorithms.
- Support for SSL-inspecting firewalls.
- Privacy measures compliant with GDPR.