The Solstice Platform offers unlimited screen sharing capabilities that makes meetings more productive. Share digital content from any laptop or mobile device that you bring into a meeting. Content adds context to complicated discussions, supporting decision making without wasting time – driving meeting productivity.
Leverage Existing Investments
Utilize your laptops, flat panel displays, and wired/wireless network.
Share a Wide Variety of Content
Share your desktop, individual app windows, or media posts (video or images).
Simplify Complex Concepts
Stream web content, make live changes to a spreadsheet, or share a slideshow of images.
Scroll For More
Easy to Deploy, Easy to Use
- Solstice is available as a small form factor device, the Solstice Pod, that is easy to plug-in and set up.
- Connect the HDMI from the device to your display and plug in the power cable.
- Set up your device and connect it to your network.
- Users download the free Solstice app for their laptops or mobile devices (Apple or Android).
- Users can then start sharing their device screens/desktops to the Solstice enabled display.
Take a Product Tour
Where is Solstice Used?
Solstice allows you to wirelessly share your screen anywhere there is a Solstice enabled display – download the app once and you’re all set.
Perfect for conference rooms, huddle spaces, or any meeting space with a display. Solstice can be securely deployed on an existing enterprise networks or as a standalone WiFi hotspot.
Also perfect for classrooms or lecture halls – Solstice is commonly used in learning environments, from K-12 to higher education. By allowing students to show and tell during classroom discussions or presentations, sharing digital content becomes a fun and easy way for teachers to boost engagement in the classroom.
Have many meeting spaces? No problem.
If you are looking to deploy in multiple rooms, we have a centralized IT management tool available for Windows, Solstice Dashboard, where you can set up and update all the Solstice enabled displays.