Solstice 4.0 and Gen3 Hardware Platform
Mersive Solstice 4.0 along with our new Gen3 hardware platform take meeting collaboration and productivity to new heights serving as the ubiquitous platform for the modern meeting space and includes features that support freedom when sharing large amounts of content throughout a meeting.
New in Solstice 4.0 and Gen 3 Pod
- More processing power for improved wireless content sharing performance including simultaneous 4k streams.
- Simultaneous wireless and wired content sharing (via HDMI input) using the ShareSwitch feature.
- Dual HDMI output (single 4k or dual 1080p displays) and Power over Ethernet plus (PoE+).
- Solstice Ink for collaborative highlighting and markup from anywhere in the room using a smartphone.
- International language support is expanded to 16 different languages.
- Customizable welcome screen instructions.
- USB-C input to support future innovation.
Watch the video below for more information or learn more about Solstice 4.0 and Gen3 >>
Solstice Support for Miracast
Miracast-enabled Windows and Android devices can now wirelessly share content to Solstice Pods using the Miracast streaming protocol without the Solstice app. Learn more about Solstice and Miracast >>
With the 3.4 update, Solstice can be used for digital signage when there is not an ongoing collaboration session.
To view the most recent webinar (full version of the videos above), click here.
Streaming Videos from iOS YouTube App
How to stream videos from the iOS YouTube app to Solstice.
NEW! Enable users to start collaborating with Solstice the moment they walk into a meeting space and seamlessly invite remote participants to join via Skype for Business on the Logitech SmartDock. Click here to learn more >>
Stay up to date with all new Solstice features by signing up for release notifications below.