Unlimited users. Any device.
Solstice offers flexible sharing options to support virtually every user.
- BYOD support for laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Sharing options include the Solstice app, AirPlay, Miracast, a web browser, or the HDMI-in port.
- Same easy Solstice app interface on all devices.
High-performance wireless streaming.
Solstice has implemented the industry’s highest performance, most network-efficient streaming technology for wireless content sharing.
- Uses both the corporate and guest network.
- Supports multiple native 4k video streams (up to 30 fps) on one display.
- Supports non-broadcast mechanism for connecting to displays.
Enterprise secure and scalable.
Solstice has been deployed in some of the most secure institutions in the world and is engineered from the bottom-up to be enterprise secure and scalable.
- RSA-based encryption algorithms with 2048 bit keys.
- No content is stored on the Solstice Pod.
- Secure deployment monitoring and management tools.
- Annual third-party penetration testing.
- Separate network interfaces for corporate and guest users.
Intuitive content control.
With the Solstice app’s drag-and-drop interface, users can arrange and control on-screen content to get the most out of team interactions.
- Drag content to optimal on-screen locations.
- Dock and hide on-screen content for later use.
- Enable moderator mode to approve content before posting.
- Pinch-to-zoom posts on touch-enabled devices.
Wireless on-screen markup.
Using the Solstice App, anyone can wirelessly highlight and temporarily markup content by pointing their smartphone at the room display.
- Highlight content using pointer mode as you would a laser pointer.
- Markup content from anywhere in the room.
- Uses AI to recognize shapes and automatically smooth edges.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android mobile devices.